Old vs new!
My new tablet came in tonight!! ( thank u amazon prime)
I’ll do a little right up on the huion vs my experience with Wacom soon ish
I forgot how great it feels to be me!
Some horror films I’m looking forward to!
Soo excited for “As above so below” 8)))))
Got my first real snake bite today haha. I went to change his water and I guess I touched his side when I was picking the bowl up?? Cause he wrapped around my first two fingers and started constricting. I let him sit like that for about 15 mins, thinking he would let go because, you know, he can’t eat my hand. Nope! When I started to unwrap him he clamped on to my middle finger and started eating my finger. I waited for a bit but he wasn’t letting go so I put a few drops of water near his mouth which just made him more eager to eat me, then I used the rubbing alcohol and he spit me out real fast. I put him back in the tub and cleaned him off with a damp washcloth. An interesting experience haha. All the other times I’ve been bitten it’s been a startled/defensive response so they just strike once and let go, this was my first feeding response bite. Well at least I learned a little bit today, I just hope he didn’t break any teeth :(
The Music Playing In The Dark Corridors of His Mind
- Channels And Winds - Philip Glass
- Orchestral Suite No. 2 In B Minor - Johann Sebastian Bach
- Preludes Op.28 No 15 in D flat Major - Frederic Chopin
- Gnossiennes No 1 - Erik Satie
- Waltz In C Sharp Minor Op. G4 - Frederic Chopin
- Dance Of The Knights - Valery Gergiev
- Joyful Mysteries #1: The Annunciation - Praeludium Andrew Manze
- Four Seasons: Winter - Antonio Vivaldi
- Overture: Don Giovanni Mozart
- Symphonic Dances For Two Pianos - Non Allegro, Part 1
- Toccata and Fugue In D Minor, BWV 565 Toccata - Johann Sebastian Bach
- Dance of Death(Paraphrase on Dies irae) - Franz Liszt
- Danse Macabre in G Minor, Op. 40 - Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra
- Requiem: Lacrimosa - Mozart
- Byssan Lull - Carola Häggkvist
This Haunting Graveyard Of Cars Has Abandoned In The Forest For Decades
Deep in a forest near the small Belgian village of Chatillon is a graveyard of abandoned rusty cars. Urban legend says that they once belonged to US soldiers stationed in the region in the 50s and 60s following WWII. When the troops were sent home, they hid them in a forest until they could come back and retrieve them - but that never happened.
Source and more images: